New here but don't know where else to turn. I've had a flow running for a week or so to "sync" my work outlook calendar to my personal google calendar. Very simple flow. Worked fine for several days but has now stopped actually doing anything because the trigger ALWAYS returns "deleted" regardless of what has actually happened in the calendar. I've run numerous tests but I just can't understand why the action in the trigger output is always the same now when it worked properly for almost a week.
Any ideas? Thanks,
Hi, I'm seeing this same issue. I have a similar flow and it ran well for months. Since June or July however, the trigger tells my flow that the Action Type is "deleted". Removed the trigger and put it back, but still the same thing.
Hi, I also have this issue. Events are correctly created and updated, but then this broken trigger immediately deletes them. I only noticed this now, but I guess it could have started around June or July because I haven't had many events at that time.
Oh! I'm having this exact problem. When you rebuilt your flows, did you do it from scratch? (I'm wondering if I can just copy it and re-add the condition or something, rather than redoing the whole thing.)
I did rebuild it from scratch indeed. I wanted to make some structural changes anyway, so it was OK. You can also try to save it as, or copy and past certain activities (I believe it now supports copy-paste across flows).
Good luck, hope you'll find a way to do this fast!
Update: I had the same problem appearing out-of-the-blue again. What I did this time, is Saved the flow As and then the new version seems to be working. Then just disable / delete the old flow.
FTR, here are two other reports of the same problem:
Both claim to be solved, but are just doing the same as here: when it stops working, make some random change / copy it and hope it starts working again till next time.
I guess I need to go and find out how I can automate copying and enabling/disabling flows, so I can automate this workaround.
Unfortunately the workaround of making a change to the flow / copying it, no longer works.
The flow stopped working again - all events are 'delete' - even in a new copy of the flow. Sigh.