Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernandosilva
Helper V
Helper V

When an item is modified (V2)

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the data from my table via SQL connector and save it on an excel file in Sharepoint, but seems like the "Table name" field is not getting the list of tables from the database. So, I have an error that says the table cannot be triggered.

The next step is "Get Row (V2)" and the "Table name" field is showing all the tables of the database.

Is there a solution for this matter?

5 REPLIES 5
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@fernandosilva type in the name of the table using custom value option

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@jinivthakkar I'm having an error when triggering the table and the data is not passing through.

Any idea what's the solution for it?

Cheers

2022-01-11 12.25.16 emea.flow.microsoft.com fa849c510e06.png

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@fernandosilva hey buddy just guessing here, don't have a sql to test this out 😞 

@jinivthakkar No worries.

I'm trying to get the data from the tables and save in an excel file, but seems like it's getting too complicate.

I hope someone have a solution for it as I tried a million ways to do it and until now, no success.

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@fernandosilva I hope the connector is not blocked, did this ever work for you ? Just make sure the connector is not blocked in your existing environment, again this a guess 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,147)