cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChadVKealey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

When is flow run data REALLY purged?

We have a flow that was running (and probably failed) approximately 16 days ago (on 11/09/2019). It would have been started 29 days prior. When I go to view the flow runs, it shows no recent data. It was my understanding that the run data was retained for 28 days after the flow terminates (regardless of outcome; success or failure).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChadVKealey ,

The run data of flow would be deleted after 30 days.

If your flow has run on 11/09/2019, you should see the flow run history on the 11/09/2019 now.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChadVKealey ,

The run data of flow would be deleted after 30 days.

If your flow has run on 11/09/2019, you should see the flow run history on the 11/09/2019 now.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

That's what I thought. The analytics for the flow show that a run did, in fact error out on 11/10, and another successfully completed on 11/2. Neither of them shows in the run history. I opened a ticket with MS to see if the data is recoverable (though I doubt it is).

Did you get a reply from Microsoft on this?? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,904)