cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PA_Padawan
Frequent Visitor

Where does PowerAutomate saves the upload files?

Hello everyone,

I created a form that upload the documents to Sharepoint and it is working fine.

However, from the security point of view, a question came to my mind after I reran the flow and it saved the file again in other location after modifying the flow. This means the file was saved somewhere else right?

So, where does PowerAutomate saves these files to keep the flow rerunning even when I didn't send the file a second time?

Is there a cache folder where this is saved? Is there is a way to clean it after each flow is done? I need to make sure that there is no file copy or trace beside the location the initial flow was configured to save it in SharePoint.

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.

Jorge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

If you are creating the form with Microsoft Forms and it is a personal form it will save any uploaded file to your OneDrive apps/yourformname/Question folder

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

If you are creating the form with Microsoft Forms and it is a personal form it will save any uploaded file to your OneDrive apps/yourformname/Question folder

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

PA_Padawan
Frequent Visitor

Rob,

What a coincidence that I was in that folder when I got your email and I just had to open the Apps folder.

Thank you so much. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,517)