Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RomanKorchak
Level: Powered On

Where to find documentation on Do Until in Flows

Tried to set Timeout to 30 days in Do Until and got following error:

"Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Do_until_-_check_if_prices_set' 'until' limits at line '1' and column

'43490': 'The string 'PT30D' is not a valid TimeSpan value.'. "

So where do I find documentation on how to use it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Where to find documentation on Do Until in Flows

@RomanKorchak you can see more details at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Durations

You've added a T into it which is incorrect because T is for time values like hours, minutes and seconds. Try it with just P30D.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@RomanKorchak you can see more details at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601#Durations

You've added a T into it which is incorrect because T is for time values like hours, minutes and seconds. Try it with just P30D.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @RomanKorchak 

Note that the do until loops in flows have a max count capped to 5000 iterations only. So if you are adding the P30D to the flow, ensure that you add a relevant delay that the flow 5000 iterations of the do until loop are not exhausted by then. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,468)