cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeohLooi
Helper II
Helper II

Which Licenses is suitable?

I need to have 2 developers to design and develop a flow for all other employees. The per-user plan is mainly for the developer or whoever wants to use the flow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rahber
Super User
Super User

The per user plan is for every one who will use or create the flow.

If your developer is using and creating the flow they will need the per user plan. If all of your employees will use the flow they will need the per user plan as well.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rahber
Super User
Super User

The per user plan is for every one who will use or create the flow.

If your developer is using and creating the flow they will need the per user plan. If all of your employees will use the flow they will need the per user plan as well.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

Thank you very much!

If the total number of my company user and developer more than 33 people, would it be better for me to choose the per flow plan?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,188)