Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAutomate3
Helper I
Helper I

Why Create Table does not work?

Hello

I am parsing a string and saving it as csv. Then, I use the ID of the csv to Create Table. However, this does not work because the csv is parsed as string.

This is surprising because I would expect that a csv can be parsed as table/array.

Is there any solution for this?

thanks!

1 REPLY 1
mahoneypat
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

If you have successfully parsed your string to create an array for input to the Create CSV step, why can't you use the same array as input to the Create HTML table (or whatever action you are using to make a table)?

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,145)