cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I use "Get email (V2)" after a mail trigger?

I'm learning by opening up the pre-build templates and try to look, what's going on 🙂

One thing I didn't understand is when there is a trigger, e.g. "When an email is flagged (V3)", then a "Get email (V2)" is coming right after. Why is that? Don't we have all the information to work with in the trigger ("When an email is flagged...")?

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

@ParkwayDrive 

The response object parameters differ from action to action and will not be the same, for information related to the trigger/actions their input parameters and response objects I suggest you to check the connector documentation. 

For the above mentioned scenario I am attaching the office 365 outlook connector documentation here Office 365 Outlook - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

You can check documentation related to any connector by clicking on connectors --> enter connector name in search --> select connector and you will be able to see an option to navigate to document page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (51,432)