cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chupper
Frequent Visitor

Why does my flow take so long to run when it should start when a row is added to SharePoint List?

I have an app that runs an instant flow to add a row to a sharepoint list.

I then have an automated flow to start when a row is added to a SharePoint List.

I am noticing that there is a varying time when the automated flow begins. Sometimes, the automated flow takes about 30 seconds to start after the row was added to the SharePoint List.

It almost seems there is a preset interval of time when the automated flow checks the List for changes. Is there a way to have the automated flow react quicker? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Chupper  It depends on your flow license. You can see delay up to 15 min max. Check trigger peek code you will such info.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Chupper  It depends on your flow license. You can see delay up to 15 min max. Check trigger peek code you will such info.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Chupper
Frequent Visitor

What type of flow license would make this a quicker process?

Chupper_0-1660241190421.png

@Chupper Pls ask Microsoft support. E5 license has 1 min interval.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

AnnaChu
Microsoft
Microsoft

If you have any specific licensing questions, you can join us for a AMA session this week on Power Automate Licensing. It's scheduled this Thursday at 10am Pacific Time and you can submit your questions early here: https://aka.ms/MPA_CommunityAMA. Hope it helps answer any questions you may have on licensing! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,228)