cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcafiero
Regular Visitor

Working with JSON data

I am pulling information from the Smartsheet API and it only returns a value property if a cell has information in the field.

I am parsing it row with an apply to each and checking the cell as follows: 

variables('trackerRows').cells[9].value

The problem is some of the rows do not have a value property. I am ignoring the error but technically every time my flow runs it returns that the flow failed.

The error message I am getting is below:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'ExecutiveSponsor' inputs at line '1' and column '2906': 'The template language expression 'variables('trackerRows').cells[9].value' cannot be evaluated because property 'value' doesn't exist, available properties are 'columnId'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

1 REPLY 1
Jronash
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Could you post a screenshot of your flow?

It seems that you already understand why it's failing, and have a work-around that's allowing you to ignore the failures, so I'm not sure what your exact question is in this post.  What are you hoping to accomplish?  Would you like the flow to report that it has succeeded instead of failed?  Or are you looking for a different way of accomplishing this task?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,286)