cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarryJaxn
Level: Powered On

Would like more Shared Mailbox functionality

Would like to see more email management features to go with "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox".

I need to be able to forward it and move the mail to a processed folder on the shared account

Will this be possible?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Would like more Shared Mailbox functionality

Hi @LarryJaxn,

Do you want to forward the email which is received in a Shared mailbox and move it to a processed folder of Shared account?

Further, could you please show a bit more about shared account? Is it a shared email account of Office 365 Outlook?

Moving an email to a folder of shared email account is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

We could forward the email which is received in a Shared mailbox in Microsoft Flow, please tale a try with the following workaround:8.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:9.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
LarryJaxn

Thank you Kris.

I want to process emails from a shared mail account (Mail enabled Service account to which several have full rights)

Email arrives, Subject: I am having issues today

1) Create Help Desk Ticket

2) Forward to Support team alias with new Subject including Ticket number ( #XYC12345 - I am having issues today)

-- I am currently using SendEmail from Shared Mail and copying the body from original, this seems labor intensive if Exchange already knows of the email. 

--The below example doesn't work for me as I cannot change the Subject Line. I will test it thought and see how I may be able to make it work.

3) Move Message from Inbox to Processed folder (BOTH folders on shared account)

Frler
Level: Power Up

Hi, 

I have the same requirement :

3) Move Message from Inbox to Processed folder (BOTH folders on shared account)

Did you find a workaround to achieve this ?

Regards

Franck

LarryJaxn

We found a work around. We went to our GSAM (Security Team for badging) and had a SmartCard made for the service account.  This allowed us to sign-in to Edge using InPrivate mode using the service account with two form authentication. We could then run the FLOW using a connector created while signed in with the service account and we were able to setup the move item as we had visibility into the connected email account.

Hope this helps and is an option for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (5,470)