cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JK5

You are not permitted to make flows in this 'ghostery'.

Recently created a really simply flow to test a proof of concept, the flow worked fine, I triggered it about 10-15 times all fine the last time was about 12pm came back to it at 2pm and ever since then(a week ago now) all i get is some weird message saying

JK5_0-1637081273423.png

JK5_1-1637081304758.png

You are not permitted to make flows in this ghostery (word doesn't even exist in a dictionary) what in the heck does that mean ?

I am a full sys admin, nothing on the flow changed at all in between 12pm and 2pm (in fact the flow simply uses when a record is selected trigger, then an action to create a doc) it felt a little like MS pushed some update out during that time.  I've re-created the flow 3 times and all do exactly the same - i don't get it and any help in understanding what this actually mean and how to get round it would be hugely received

regards  Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JK5

I've worked it out - it worked in Edge just not in chrome so i've signed out of everything (D365, powerapps etc) cleared caches etc in chrome, signed back into everything and now it works again - so problem was actually browser related and some caching issue

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JK5

I've worked it out - it worked in Edge just not in chrome so i've signed out of everything (D365, powerapps etc) cleared caches etc in chrome, signed back into everything and now it works again - so problem was actually browser related and some caching issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,402)