cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

You broke my flow

My flow and my Sharepoint list were working for months. Now my flow stopped working.

Almost every field gives me an error, "'Field' is no longer present in the operation schema. It should be removed before the workflow is re-saved.

Again, my Sharepoint list hasn't change and I've verified all the fields are there as before.

You broke it. Please fix it.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: You broke my flow

{
"status": 400,
"message": "The passed-in field \"OwnerName\" could not be found\r\nclientRequestId: b9647256-1bdd-4010-b84c-b78bf60e3bb1\r\nserviceRequestId: b9647256-1bdd-4010-b84c-b78bf60e3bb1"
}

But OwnerName is in the Sharepoint list.
Highlighted

I am having the same issue.  Flow was working for months with no issues and has not changed.  On Friday I started receiving errors that fields are not present in the 'operation schema'.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @spatters71,

The issue may be caused by the connection is expired, authorization credentials need to be recertified.

You could have a try to create a new connection, then save it, run it again.Annotation 2019-10-21 141716.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Nope. Tried a new connection. Same thing. Somehow y'all broke the Sharepoint connector.

Even in powerapps some fields of my Sharepoint list aren't being recognized anymore. Yet, in Sharepoint, there they are. 

Somebody should really investigate this. I'm very disappointed with this platform. Existing, working things should not break. Ever. Is there even any support out there?

Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @spatters71 , who is "You" when you say "You broke it."
As member of the Microsoft Flow Community it's like all of us broke your Flow, but I'm sure I haven't touched it.

Maybe you should raise a support ticket at MS?

Kind regards,

Maurits

Highlighted

Thanks. How do I do that?
Highlighted

Same issue since this week.

"'Field' is no longer present in the operation schema

When i create a new flow, this field is not there anymore..

But it exist in the SharePoint list..

Whats going on?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm dealing with the same issue as well on a flow I created today.

Highlighted

Can you test again by making sure all the columns you are using in the Flow action are included in the default view in the list?

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

@Maurits Allow me to help you as I have a gargantuan, galaxy-sized brain. I think what this person might mean by "you"...bear with me...is Microsoft. Given that they are the ones who make Power Automate / Flow / whatever it is going to be renamed to in a few months.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

I am seeing the exact same issue in a Flow I'm trying to modify right now. It happened when I picked a new List to create an item in in the "create item in list" connector for SharePoint. I had to completely delete that connector and rebuild it from scratch with screenshots. I have no idea why it behaved this way, and it should not be our place as users of Power Automate to fret over what is wrong. It is clearly something under the hood, possibly to do with the way these connectors and their data get serialized or something.

Highlighted

Hello MS community, I faced the same issue today. My flow is super simple which takes response from a form and stores it in an excel sheet. I created this a week ago and everything was working fine until today. I checked the form first, the connections and everything seemed okay but in the power automate it showed "Field no longer present in operation schema" error. I had to re do the flow from scratch. Please look into this matter as it's a major issue.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This did not correct the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,604)