Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

You don't have any CDS subscription yet

Hello All,
I just start to use UI Flows but it displays this message:

"You don't have any CDS subscription yet"

I tried to create a Common Data Services in my default environment, it gives me this error:

"To make solutions, you need a database. You don’t have permissions to create a database in this environment. Try a different environment or create a new one"

so I created a new environment and when I tried to create a new database this error appears

"AAD tenant language for tenant id '3cc6da86-6272-4f40-b470-97f47fbf860d' is not set."

so anyone can help me with that as I am stuck all day.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: You don't have any CDS subscription yet

HI @SarahGhanem CDS is a premium connector that you have to pay extra for, you don't get it automatically with an Office 365 licence. More info is here 

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

HI @SarahGhanem CDS is a premium connector that you have to pay extra for, you don't get it automatically with an Office 365 licence. More info is here 

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

thanks, Rob for your reply.

I am using corporate email so I thought that there is a free trial for it.

so I need to subscribe to use UI Flow?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Corporate email doesn't mean anything when it comes to licences. If the licence in your tenant doesn't allow CDS then you'll need to pay for it. But there is usually a time-limited free trial but I can't tell how to activate that as I have used up my trial.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How do you check the licence in the tenant?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,693)