cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WebPortal
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Can anyone please explain how to get rid of this error in this forum:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

I keep wondering what is wrong in my post and what has been removed, but it just doesn't go through...

8 REPLIES 8
Sonapsen
Advocate V
Advocate V

Can you take a screenshot and show the issue that way? It depends on what you are trying to post.

WebPortal
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Actually, no. The post didn't go through.

Same here:

first a message that I need to review and correct:

Django_0-1606422806730.png

Everything seems ok so I did not change anything then a message of flood detection:

Django_1-1606422877583.png

Then I change one word to make message unique:

Django_2-1606422934165.png

Back at notification 1 #InfiniteLoop #WTF

I the forum changed my HTML because of invalid content --> I should not have to change anything right?

I replaced the Youtube iframe with an hyperlink... to bad iframe is not working

aerocoders
Regular Visitor

This actually makes using this forum quite frusterating and unrewarding.. After about 15 times trying to upload a solution for someone else... reposting, getting locked out for spam, recreating... repeat/repeat/repeat, I just give up.  Usually how I've solved this is by just creating a reply with the bare bones 1 liner -" Here's my reply" then I go edit my reply.. seems to stick a bit easier, if you do this awkward work around.

Thank you aerocoders!

This is a great fix, to the dumbest thing I have run into in awhile. C'mon Microsoft! This process should be 5 year old easy. 

jnberhkvbekhf
Advocate II
Advocate II

Seriously, what is wrong with Microsoft.  This is why the community support stinks!

Solved my issue by copying my text from the reply box and pasting into a text editor.  Reloaded the page, copied text from text editor and pasted into the new reply box.  This allowed me to finally submit my reply.

Microboot

Any fix as can't even log a simple post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (26,858)