cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmohamed
Frequent Visitor

add , update and delete items

dear all

i have created a power automate to add , update data from excel file to SharePoint and everything works well .

but i need to delete data also like if i deleted data from excel item i wanna delete the same item from SharePoint list

this is some pics for my power automate

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPGscreenshot.png

3 REPLIES 3
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@zmohamed 

I have an idea, you can try utilizing this and see if this helps you in finding a solution to your problem.

After you do GET ITEMS to extract information from SharePoint list and LIST ROWS PRESENT IN A TABLE from excel add an APPLY TO EACH loop.

--> In the loop specify the LIST ROWS PRESENT IN A TABLE body in the (select an output from previous step) this will help you in looping through all the items present in the SharePoint list.

--> Inside the loop add a condition to check if the excel value exists in the SharePoint list and if true add an append to array variable action to store the ID values in an array.

--> Add another APPLY TO EACH loop and select the GET ITEMS body as input to that loop. Inside this loop add a condition to check if ID to the SharePoint list item present in the array variable. If TRUE do nothing if FALSE delete the item from SharePoint list.

This approach will help in resolving the behavior but may take a little time in implementation. Hope you can play around this approach.

If the information shared helps you in resolving the issue, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

thanks for ur response could u please share pics to me ?

Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@zmohamed 

I have not worked on this to share pics. You can try out the steps that I have shared and DM me if any help needed.

I will try to check if I can share pics, if I get a chance to work on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (19,022)