cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramihajjiri

approvals reassign and cancel request buttons

Dear Team ,

Would you please tell me how to check in flow if the requestor cancels his approval ? because i have tested cancellation button but the flow shows that it's running but it stucks in the same place.

And please tell how to remove the reassign button ?

If it's impossible, does the flow keep going when the new reassigned user approves the approval ?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@ramihajjiri 

Unfortunately it is not possible to remove the "reassign" button. 

I tested cancelling an approval and experienced the same behavior that you have described - the approval action is still waiting for a response in the Flow.  I suggest that you report this as a bug here.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

okay, does the flow keep going when the new reassigned user approves the approval ?

@ramihajjiri 

Yes, if an Approval is reaasigned and the new approver takes action, the Flow will continue.

Alos, note the approval will be cancelled automatically and drop from view after 30 days.  You can speed up the process by putting an earlier time out on an approval - go the the setting for the approval action to set up a time out.

Scott

thanks for the reply, actually i dont want the approval to get a timeout. is that possible ?

All Flows, including those with approval actions can run for a maximum of 30 days.  After 30 days, the Flow is cancelled.

Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (55,874)