cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjorn
Advocate III
Advocate III

caller does not have permission for connection under Api 'shared_logicflows'

Can anybody shed some light onto this error?

The caller with object id 'bb7e6e0a-5b3c-4ed7-84b3-ce5bfd766136' does not have permission for connection '1ca80354-17fc-48e6-a653-01b5f9179f1b' under Api 'shared_logicflows'.

It randomly appears on one Flow of mine and I have no idea what it's even referring to. Is the first GUID for a specific run or user? Is the second GUID for a specific connection? I looked at my connections but don't see that GUID anywhere in the details. The urls have strings like connectionName=ca92c83e87654ee18e0c6c50452dfc5d but they don't match the error message.

flow-error.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Bjorn , thank you for your post!

some additional info here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Invalid-Connection-error-on-a-Flow-that-has-been-wor...

It looks to be permission or connection related and the user experiencing it here says it resolved after a couple of hours. Maybe you could recreate your connections to your connectors and see if it helps.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Thanks Alan. I shared the Flow with a service account I use and I haven't seen the error since. That doesn't make any sense to me though, given that connection credentials and Flow ownership are two different things. I really wish MS would provide some guidance on what the GUIDs in these error messages realte to.

We are hitting this error, and I can say that the first GUID is the user's GUID. we checked in the Users table in CDS.  I assume, then that the second GUID is the connector.

I find it very strange that existing flows keep working, and only new flows are having this issue (that's our experience at this time, anyway)

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (56,039)