cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TW001
Helper I
Helper I

can't receive mails from microsoft@powerapps.com

The action of “Send an email notification (V3)” works well, but my mail address can't receive mails from microsoft@powerapps.com from Nov 21. I tried both my work and private mail. Is it because the limitation of 100 emails every 24 hours. It's just Monday today, the limitation is for the whole company or only my account? Where can I check the counting? Or it's a bug today?

TW001_0-1669018022276.png

18 REPLIES 18
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@TW001  can you check your junk or spam folder? you can also check with your exchange administrator to see if there is any email security applied.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
theatreowl

Just to add my voice, I have 3 flows that all send emails using email notification (v3) and although it looks as though everything looks OK from the flow side and they have successfully run, I have not received any emails. My flows only work on weekdays. On Friday I received the emails no problem, this morning nothing. I have even edited one of my flows and added my personal email, but still nothing. I have checked the Spam and Junk folders but still nothing.

Please Microsoft look into this as a matter of urgency as my colleagues are waiting for items contained in those emails.

@theatreowl  have you tried using Send Email action instead?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer

Could you more specific to which Send Email action you are referring to, as when I pop Send Email into the Choose an operation search box I got a number of actions that say Send Email:

theatreowl_0-1669024390628.png

@theatreowl i am referring to Send Email (v2) 

annajhaveri_0-1669024881043.png

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

I have tried that one and got this:

theatreowl_1-1669025192001.png

even though I did go through the sign in.

@theatreowl  looks like your user doesnt have exchange license, are you able to access https://outlook.office.com?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

No, get the following error:

theatreowl_0-1669027107483.png

@theatreowl  looks like you dont have exchange license assigned, Send Email (v2) requires exchange license. I noticed couple of other people reporting issue with Send an email notification action issue, so it could be a temporary issue from connection provider SendGrid.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Only Send an email notification (V3) will trigger mail from microsoft@powerapps.com.

Send Email (v2) will trigger from your office 365 mail address which is different from my case.

Facemandave

I am having the same issue with emails that include attachments. They have always worked previously, just seems to be an issue today. 

mhoward
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.

Have three flows that each send out emails with attachments every Monday morning.

Today, the emails did not arrive, but the flows each show successful completion.

Using email notification (V3), so sending from microsoft@powerapps.com.

MVabalaitis
Frequent Visitor

Just wanted to follow up with @mhoward  above. Same issue V3. Email's did not arrive, but email task shows success. 

greencouch

Having the same issue with our system.  We have dozens of Flows that have run successfully for months using Send Email V3 that we've suddenly stopped receiving email notifications for. Power Automate says they were sent successfully, but nothing has hit our servers or is present in quarantine. 

briant
Helper I
Helper I

same issue here. All v3. I also have v2, which are working fine. 
Hasnt been working since 6:59 EST friday. Seems too suspicious of a time, must be a microsoft update or something which broke them.

Confirmed with security, that zero emails from PA have been received, so not being blocked by IP.

TW001
Helper I
Helper I

Received all delayed mails from microsoft@powerapps.com today!

mhoward
Regular Visitor

Emails from our 11/21 flows that should have arrived before 4 AM finally arrived around 3:30-4:00 PM. Seems the issue is resolved.

cm0024

I got the same issue that can't receive email from microsoft@powerapps.com but I subscribe new email then I received it for a day (yesterday) and now it seems it doesn't work again to me.. anyone who know how to fix this problem pls advice thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,210)