cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sterbella
Frequent Visitor

combining members in a list for approval

When staff request time off the approval should go to all the members in the approvers list.  Currently, I'm manually entering the individuals into the Assigned to field of the "Start and wait for an approval" action and it works great. (See below) But this is a management issue for my group and we want site owners to be able to manage the approvers list without editing the Power Automate flow.

sterbella_0-1598622855935.png

How can I grab all of the members in this list dynamically?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@sterbella 

1.Create String variable

Append to String variable - supply Email from dynamic content field with semicolon of the people field . it will apply loop and store all people email ids from SharePoint column. After that use this variable in Assigned to field.

Let me know if you face any difficulty.

THanks

Hardesh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User II
Super User II

@sterbella 

1.Create String variable

Append to String variable - supply Email from dynamic content field with semicolon of the people field . it will apply loop and store all people email ids from SharePoint column. After that use this variable in Assigned to field.

Let me know if you face any difficulty.

THanks

Hardesh

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (17,692)