cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbc1998
Frequent Visitor

confussion with power automate liscence

so i am confused with how the automate licensing works. if i want to make a power app for a rather small company . who will be using Business Central for their back-end. and using the apps for controling the quality of the products like reduce or add items from BC inventory database (here using automate) . the amoun of users that will not be more than 10 people. so is it cheaper to user the per-user plan or per-flow plan? and what are the limitations on both plans? 

4 REPLIES 4
hemrhk
Super User
Super User

That depends on the connectors you are using,

If you are using standard connectors a seeded license(Dynamics 365 license, Microsoft E3 & E5) is enough.

If any premium connectors are used then you need to buy Per User or per-app plan.

• Per User - Unlimited number of premium connector applications
  • Per App -  only 2 premium apps can be used.

Read this post for complete understanding.

mbc1998
Frequent Visitor

if i use Business Central as the connectors, would the per app plan do?

hemrhk
Super User
Super User

Yep it will work, Business central is a premium connector.

for the business central license can i use BC essential license or do i have to have the premium license? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,131)