cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

copy onedrive files into newly created folder

Hello Im new to Flow. I have a property folder in Onedrive for Business that I have labeled 'Master". My master folder contains all of the necessary sub folders that I need for each property that I buy. I have a work flow via zapier that creates a property folder directly from my CRM and names the folder based on the property address. I am trying to create a flow that will then find the newly created folder and copy all subfolders and documents in my "Master" into the newly created folder.

Hope I didnt confuse anything here.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: copy onedrive files into newly created folder

HI @gbeckman1 ,

Do you want to move files and sub-folders from one property folder to another newly created one?

Please try if the following way will work for you.

List files in folder. Then add a Condition to check if the added file is a folder or not.

If yes, add Condition 2 to check if the folder has the same name with the property folder. If yes, copy file from the original folder to the destination property folder.

Please take a try with it.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,329)