cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlyusa
Frequent Visitor

create a ticket from Form

I have put together a form for people to submit a help request. Depending on what issue they pick on the form, the request is emailed to the correct person. I would like to be able to track how many requests that person is getting and how long it takes them to resolve the request, as well as forward the request to someone else if he can't answer the question. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @charlyusa 

You can setup a SharePoint list or an excel table where you can create columns and populate every time a new response is submitted and the email is sent to the user. Then you can set a flow that runs on schedule and gets the items that are being worked on and you can add further steps to check what tickets are being assigned to whom and who is working on what. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for this but could you give me more information on the step by step?

Thanks 

Hi @charlyusa 

You can follow the steps here to create the item in SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA6-wdsK3NE 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,316)