cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

create new components for power automate

Hello everybody,

I have a question about creating new components, which I could use for myself later. 

The question is, how I can do it?😅 Does maybe someone already experience about it?

So I mean creating of completely new Components.

Regards

Dauren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

You can create the customer connector https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/ with bespoke triggers and actions.  There is also the ability to create scopes so that you can group actions together if you want to be able to easily copy them from flow to flow.  Otherwise I am not sure I can help and am happy to open this one out to the floor.

Do you have a specific example in mind?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Are you looking for info about a customer connector?  Microsoft have just posted about this here https://info.microsoft.com/ww-landing-power-automate-developers-guide.html

It's something I need to read up on too, to be honest.

Otherwise, what components are you referring to?

Damien

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @DamoBird365 ,

is there actually an opportunity to create new components for power automate? not only custom connectors.

I mean operation components like Parsing JSON or Get Items from somewhere etc?

Regards

Dauren

Hi @Anonymous 

You can create the customer connector https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/ with bespoke triggers and actions.  There is also the ability to create scopes so that you can group actions together if you want to be able to easily copy them from flow to flow.  Otherwise I am not sure I can help and am happy to open this one out to the floor.

Do you have a specific example in mind?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,250)