cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautmish
Level: Powered On

creating a file in sharepoint library after converting it using "populate a microsoft word template" is not working

Hi Team,

I am trying to upload the document  to sharepoint document library after converting the file template using "populate a microsoft word template"

issue.JPGFlow issue

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '2635': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_sharepointonline' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_wordonlinebusiness'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Quick help will be really helpful .

Thanks

Gautmish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: creating a file in sharepoint library after converting it using "populate a microsoft word template" is not working

Hi @gautmish ,

Please try doing the following and see if the issue can be resolved:

• Export the Flow as a .zip file and re-import as a new Flow. After the connection is configured, check whether the Flow is successfully executed.
  • Another alternative is to click Save as to create a copy of Flow, and then see if the copy is working.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: creating a file in sharepoint library after converting it using "populate a microsoft word template" is not working

The error message suggests that its not seeing your SharePoint connection in the Flow.  I've had this happen before in some Flows while editing and had to repove the action, re-add it and point it at a new connection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
gautmish
Level: Powered On

Hi @Pstork1 

Got the same issue after adding the new connection also. Is it due to I dont have premium license for  "Word Online" ??

Thanks

Gautmish

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I wouldn't think that would lead to the error you are getting, but you definitely need a Premium license to build and run that Flow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @gautmish 

To add to @Pstork1 's suggestion, are you using PowerApps to trigger the flow? Based on the error message that you share I am guessig that you are triggering it from powerapps. If so, 

This is a known issue with powerapps + flow. So I believe that you might have added some actions to the flow after connecting it to a control on the Canvas App. 

Now all you have to do is go to the canvas app and remove the flow from that control and then add it back to that control (makes sense?) This should resolve your issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @gautmish ,

Please try doing the following and see if the issue can be resolved:

• Export the Flow as a .zip file and re-import as a new Flow. After the connection is configured, check whether the Flow is successfully executed.
  • Another alternative is to click Save as to create a copy of Flow, and then see if the copy is working.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,990)