cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleefpk
Helper III
Helper III

dynamic 365 escalation email

hi , below is the process to send emails to managers and  i am wondering how achieve it using ms flow 

jaleefpk_0-1621944752296.png

7 REPLIES 7
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk 

To send email you need to use the below actions on the DataVerse connector:

Add a row in a table -> Email

Mira_Ghaly_0-1621945981270.png

Perform Bound Action:

Mira_Ghaly_1-1621946056345.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly  thanks , thanks but can u help me with the condition , if case status is active and and we are giving a resolution time for each case and  resolution date is already over then it should send an email 

how can i achieve it 

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk 

I would suggest here to to do a scheduled recurring flow that runs daily and Gets all Cases under the Condition 

Resolution Date = Today and Status = Active , you can construct your Query using Advanced find and then Click Download FetchXML , and then use List Rows  Action and pass the Fetch XML Query to the Fetch Property below:

Mira_Ghaly_0-1621978900910.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Mira_Ghaly thats great , i am wondering why i am not getting below create email option in dataverse connector , is it okay if i use outlook connector to send mail 

jaleefpk_0-1622006086579.png

@Mira_Ghaly 

in old way we had option to set from which id and to whom it has to send like below 

jaleefpk_1-1622009282470.png

how  do i achieve it in below option 

jaleefpk_2-1622009343303.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk

Yes you can use Outlook connector as long as you are not keen to keep emails as activities in Dynamics /Dataverse 

@Mira_Ghaly 

i was able to clear all those issues , but having a problem with templates , how do i send case templates , as the error saying me to send global templates

jaleefpk_0-1622122233098.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,554)