cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleefpk
Helper III
Helper III

dynamic 365 escalation email

hi , below is the process to send emails to managers and  i am wondering how achieve it using ms flow 

jaleefpk_0-1621944752296.png

7 REPLIES 7
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk 

To send email you need to use the below actions on the DataVerse connector:

Add a row in a table -> Email

Mira_Ghaly_0-1621945981270.png

Perform Bound Action:

Mira_Ghaly_1-1621946056345.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly  thanks , thanks but can u help me with the condition , if case status is active and and we are giving a resolution time for each case and  resolution date is already over then it should send an email 

how can i achieve it 

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk 

I would suggest here to to do a scheduled recurring flow that runs daily and Gets all Cases under the Condition 

Resolution Date = Today and Status = Active , you can construct your Query using Advanced find and then Click Download FetchXML , and then use List Rows  Action and pass the Fetch XML Query to the Fetch Property below:

Mira_Ghaly_0-1621978900910.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Mira_Ghaly thats great , i am wondering why i am not getting below create email option in dataverse connector , is it okay if i use outlook connector to send mail 

jaleefpk_0-1622006086579.png

@Mira_Ghaly 

in old way we had option to set from which id and to whom it has to send like below 

jaleefpk_1-1622009282470.png

how  do i achieve it in below option 

jaleefpk_2-1622009343303.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jaleefpk

Yes you can use Outlook connector as long as you are not keen to keep emails as activities in Dynamics /Dataverse 

@Mira_Ghaly 

i was able to clear all those issues , but having a problem with templates , how do i send case templates , as the error saying me to send global templates

jaleefpk_0-1622122233098.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,188)