cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Groth64

dynamic content to populate in the body of the 'send email notification (v3)' action

Hello PAC Users,

I am very new to Power Automate, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.  What I am trying to do is generate a response to a form.  I cannot get the dynamic content to populate in the body of the 'send email notification (v3)' action.  Suggestions?  Thanks in advance. 

Groth64_0-1614532467362.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there @Groth64 

In order to view the response details, you need to run the get response details after the trigger like so:

DamoBird365_0-1614535128335.png

In the next stages of your flow, all of the fields captured by your form will be available in the dynamic content.  No need for an apply to each as it will only retrieve one response at a time.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there @Groth64 

In order to view the response details, you need to run the get response details after the trigger like so:

DamoBird365_0-1614535128335.png

In the next stages of your flow, all of the fields captured by your form will be available in the dynamic content.  No need for an apply to each as it will only retrieve one response at a time.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

Thank you for responding, I will probably reach out later since I am very new to this. 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (42,561)