kaykay1
Frequent Visitor

flow calculation

hello please i need help with my flow

i have been doing dis for a long time, i still cant get it

scenerio

i want to create a flow to a share point site

if user XYZ apply for a leave

after the line manager has approve it, i want it to send a feedback data to the sharepoint specific column in the sharepoint list

please get me right

if xyz for example request for leave from the company sharepoint site, after it has been approve by the line manager it should send a feedback from the flow to the leave balance column on the sharepoint site

so i want to know how to do the calculation on sharepoint and also know the action that will trigger that thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kaykay1 ,

It seems that we need more details to provide the corresponding workaround.

• Please provide details of the SharePoint list, which fields are likely to be used.
  • Is the holiday balance stored in another list or the current list?

Here you need to use the trigger and action should be When an item is created and Update item action.

However, you need to calculate the vacation time first and get the leave balance.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kaykay1 ,

It seems that we need more details to provide the corresponding workaround.

• Please provide details of the SharePoint list, which fields are likely to be used.
  • Is the holiday balance stored in another list or the current list?

Here you need to use the trigger and action should be When an item is created and Update item action.

However, you need to calculate the vacation time first and get the leave balance.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

hello scott thank you for helping me so far to achieve my assignment this is the flow am having already in the sharepoint list,so i try to put in the flow u send me to be able to calculate the annualbal and the casual balance all am having is error please can you help?

flow1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,433)