cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zed_Yer
Frequent Visitor

flow stopped working after PA update

I had a flow running fine for about a month or so, and it just stopped working. I also noticed that our flow names just changed (Cloud Flow), so think there was an update which may or may not be related.

I get this error detail, however, when I go upstream I noticed I am not getting any OUTPUTS from the excel "list rows present in a table".

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_item_2' inputs at line '1' and column '35825': 'The template language function 'int' was invoked with a parameter that is not valid. The value cannot be converted to the target type.'.

When I download the output I get this:
https://prod-56.westus.logic.azure.com/workflows/3eee91b82cb74e409d20a1881bbdb805/runs/08585904389507066767953695440CU68/actions/List_rows_present_in_a_table/contents/ActionOutputs?api-version=2017-07-01&se=2021-01-20T22%3A00%3A00.0000000Z&sp=%2Fruns%2F08585904389507066767953695440CU68%2Factions%2FList_rows_present_in_a_table%2Fcontents%2FActionOutputs%2Fread&sv=1.0&sig=rmdGQ0ELswURwH2tOZHNAABOIVMP4a6TrycfvQkyop0 

I tested and rebuilt the table and tested with GET A ROW and it retrieves data perfectly.  To me it looks like the code in the cloud is bad.  Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

-T

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Zed_Yer is there a date column in the excel ?  If yes, where you doing anything to format date ? Recently the action was updated and now the date values don't need to be formatted. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Zed_Yer is there a date column in the excel ?  If yes, where you doing anything to format date ? Recently the action was updated and now the date values don't need to be formatted. 

View solution in original post

After many hours, I found the following in MS FLOW SUPPORT link.  I would have hoped this would have found its way more clearly into this community since I think it impacts many of the users questions lately.

Capture.JPG

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Zed_Yer Hope your issue is resolved, lets close this thread, Thanks ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (48,131)