cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramon3
Regular Visitor

flow to send email to each responsible

Hello everyone, I need some help, I have the following scenario, I have a list on sharepoint with activities registered for each person, this column is of the person type, I would like to send an email to each person in charge and list the activities of each one, each one receives an email with only their activities, could someone help me with this situation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ramon3 ,

Watch this. It covers in-depth what you are trying to do (provided I understood correctly):

https://youtu.be/tp0jLnmKcEs 

Please write back to let me know if it helped you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Ramon3  Yes you can send emails. Please share SharePoint list columns and its type.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Ramon3
Regular Visitor

I have a column like "person" who is responsible for collecting the email in the flow, my question is how would this flow be to send an email to each person responsible for their registered activities.

Hi @Ramon3 ,

Watch this. It covers in-depth what you are trying to do (provided I understood correctly):

https://youtu.be/tp0jLnmKcEs 

Please write back to let me know if it helped you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed !! Thank you for your help

Hi @Ramon3 , 

Only a pleasure. Thank you for letting me know. Reza Dorrani is amazing check out his other videos. You'll find lots if good stuff on his channel. 

All the best on your journey!

Regards,

Daniel

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,799)