cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

flow triggered while running

My flow is triggered from a PowerApp app. when two (or more) users are trigerring the flow at the same time, on of them is failing triggering the flow, and thus affecting the whole process. The main action is updating a SharePoint list item, so one user will get his info updated, and the other will not.  

any ideas how to deal with this ?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @OusB ,

I suggest you to turn on the 'Concurrency Control' of the trigger in the setting.

Capture10.PNGCapture9.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @OusB ,

I suggest you to turn on the 'Concurrency Control' of the trigger in the setting.

Capture10.PNGCapture9.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,962)