cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aroita
Frequent Visitor

for each update or creation of items I get an unscheduled email

Hi, I have a problem with my sharepoint that for each update or creation of items I get an email and they are many and annoying. it looks like an alert and I have not created any and in the power automate flow I do not have any email connector that I get for each modification or creation of item.
is there any solution? thanks

6 REPLIES 6
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Aroita  can you post a screenshot of the email that you are getting, SharePoint lists also has alerts that can be configured, you could be getting that.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Aroita
Frequent Visitor

Hi @annajhaveri 

sorry for the quality of the photo,
I don't have any alerts created in any of the sharepoint lists. But I get the email continuously for every change in the flow.
I can't think of anything other than the fact that it is proprietary in power automated even though I don't have any email connector configured in the flow.sharepointsharepoint

@Aroita  can you please share screenshot of the email?  what is the from email address of the email?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
Aroita
Frequent Visitor

@annajhaveri 

I really get all the emails from the power automate forms. My email address is not listed anywhere, I am just the owner of sharepoint. could it be because of this, that I get all the emails?

thank you

@Aroita  okay unless i see how the email looks like, what is the from address of email, i wont be able to exactly point out where the email is coming from. As i mentioned before, it would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of email and the exact from address of the email.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

@Aroita  okay unless i see how the email looks like, what is the from address of email, i wont be able to exactly point out where the email is coming from. As i mentioned before, it would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of email and the exact from address of the email.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,548)