I have the following csv file

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-01 a las 09.33.21.png

I need it to stay like this in table format

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-01 a las 09.37.26.png

How can I achieve this in a flow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Parsing CSV is not directly supported as an inbuilt action. However, you can try 3rd party service connectors (like plumsail and encodian) to do this. To convert a CSV to a properly formatted table in excel, you can also try win automation : https://www.bythedevs.com/post/format-excel-data-as-a-table-in-power-automate-using-win-automation

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Anonymous 

Parsing CSV is not directly supported as an inbuilt action. However, you can try 3rd party service connectors (like plumsail and encodian) to do this. To convert a CSV to a properly formatted table in excel, you can also try win automation : https://www.bythedevs.com/post/format-excel-data-as-a-table-in-power-automate-using-win-automation

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,462)