Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohamedMo
Helper II
Helper II

get items filter query

Dear all,

I have a power automate that gets items less than the dynamic content of added item for example,

I have a SharePoint list that has some columns 

name , email, and total

bla bla , bla bla , 500

bla bla , bla bla , 2000

once the user adds an item and the total is 501 it has to get the first column = 500

but once the user adds an item and the total is 3000 it gets both columns 500 and 2000 so I need to put a limit in getting items to get 2000 and ignore 500 
how I could do that

1 REPLY 1
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

Is the limit per email/name, or for all entries? 

Does the value of 501 and 3000 always stay the same? 

Are there other levels? Like 5001? 

If it's 3000, you only need the last entered item? I think this is confusing me because you haven't shown an example of that - so would it be:

Entry 1: 500

Entry 2: 2000

Entry 3: 503

On Entry 3, you'd need to get Entry 3 and Entry 2, but not Entry 1? 

Is there any weighting on which entry you'd need? Would it be the higher of the previous entries, or just the last entry prior to the one triggering the maximum over 3000? 

R

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,625)