cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASPdu66

google sheets

I would like to automatically extract data from a Google sheets file located on the Google cloud. To have them on an excel file located on ONEDRIVE.

Can do this automatically when changing the Google sheets?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ASPdu66 

Can you share more details? You can get rows from google sheets and populate an excel sheet on onedrive.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ASPdu66 

Can you share more details? You can get rows from google sheets and populate an excel sheet on onedrive.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hello
I'm sorry I'm going to change the way I work.
Thanks to see you soon

Hans1

Hello,

How can we automate a process with Power Automate to send a mail several times a day :

Starting from a Google sheet in a Google account

Transform and send it or get it automatically to a XLS sheet (in a MS Power environment : to Sharepoint?)

Send it out several times day by Outlook

Is there a template available  ? 

tnx for tips 

Hans

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,683)