cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

how to deep link to a D365SCM record

Hi,

Currently I`m working on a power automate to update a created record. after this is done an email should be sent to the user. within the email I want to have a link to direct the email recipient directly to the form and filter for a record within D365SCM. everything is working except the filter for the record. 

Do you have any hint how I can create a link to D365SCM and filter within a form?

best regards

Christoph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChristophThaler,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create the link to D365SCM in Flow currently. If you like this feature and want it to be added in Flow, you can head to IDEA forum to create the votes to make it come true:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChristophThaler,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create the link to D365SCM in Flow currently. If you like this feature and want it to be added in Flow, you can head to IDEA forum to create the votes to make it come true:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,839)