Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tejaswini1234
Helper IV
Helper IV

how to delete work item in azure devops using flow

hii,

I want to delete azure devops work items using flow when an sharepoint item is deleted, but there is no such actions in flow to delete work item

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

You can use the "Send an HTTP Request to Azure Devops" action for this.

AZde.PNG

You can find details on the API request and the uri here: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/azure/devops/wit/work%20items/delete?view=azure-devops-ser...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

I just made a test on my environment and it worked fine

Capturetest.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

You can use the "Send an HTTP Request to Azure Devops" action for this.

AZde.PNG

You can find details on the API request and the uri here: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/azure/devops/wit/work%20items/delete?view=azure-devops-ser...

Hope this Helps!

i used that action but it gives error like  Relative uri should not contain any parameter

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

I just made a test on my environment and it worked fine

Capturetest.PNG

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (95,826)