cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

how to solve error of add days when selected current date and add 30 days to it?

i got following error when selected todays date in date picker while adding 30 days in flow using  

addDays(triggerBody()?['DatePickercontrol'],30,'yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ssZ')

"BadRequest. The provided 'Wait' action 'until' value '9/5/2019 12:00:00 PM' (UTC) is not supported for the 'Consumption' SKU. The maximum wait duration supported for this SKU is '30' day(s)."

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: how to solve error of add days when selected current date and add 30 days to it?

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

Looks like it has something to do with the UTC and time zone stuff. I did this in my flow and it worked fine for me. 

dd.PNG

Expression: 

addDays(body('Convert_time_zone'),30)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: how to solve error of add days when selected current date and add 30 days to it?

Hi @Tejaswini1234 

Flows run has period is maximum of 30 days which is a hard limit and hence the error

Better option would be to run a Flow on a schedule(may be once a day) and check to see if it is 30 days past the date and then accordingly take action

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tejaswini1234,

Has your problem been solved?

If your problem has been solved, You could go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (4,139)