cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohamed
Helper II
Helper II

i want solve this problems about flow

First of all, when I get an E-mail from the list I made at SharePoint and click on edit and make any updates on the existed items at the list, I want to settle a certain date and time for it to remind me cause when I make a flow on it, it doesn't see the date and send whenever I click on save.

These are photos for the steps I want:

Second, I uploaded an excel sheet on SharePoint and I want to edit things at the excel sheet. It automatically edits at the SharePoint itself.

I made it to not edit at the SharePoint itself but to just edit at the excel sheet and now I want to make vice versa.

Third and last thing is how to make the calendar sends an E-mail like a task or something from SharePoint or the flow way

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mohamed,

Could you please share more details about your first problem?

And I couldn't see the photos that you mentioned.

If you want the flow to do something on certain date, you could take a try with "Delay" or "Delay until" action.

For your second problem, you could configue your sharepoint to open the file in your SharePoint itself online

or local office:

Capture.PNG 

For your third question,could you please explain more details about your requirement so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mohamed,

Could you please share more details about your first problem?

And I couldn't see the photos that you mentioned.

If you want the flow to do something on certain date, you could take a try with "Delay" or "Delay until" action.

For your second problem, you could configue your sharepoint to open the file in your SharePoint itself online

or local office:

Capture.PNG 

For your third question,could you please explain more details about your requirement so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,018)