cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lower the interval of checked emails

I want to create certain emails as a Planner task. I have managed so far by flagging certain mails. However, Outlook now monitors the inbox for flagged mails over a static interval of 300 minutes. I can not change this, but this interval is too high for me.
Is there a way to downgrade this interval?
What to try
Create a scheduled flow and repeat it every 15 seconds -> does not work
Export the flow and manually change and re-import -> does not work
Is there perhaps another solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Nile 

The recurrence/ frequency/ interval of the flows trigger depends on the licensing too. You might want to check that as well. Depending on the plan the recurrence of the flow trigger then varies. You need to sign up for the premium plans if you want to run the flows more frequent and that faster. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hey @yashag2255 ,
thank you for your quick response. We have the premium / business package from Office365. That cant be the problem. But I then looked, if there is a special "premium trigger" for this problem, but unfortunately that is not the case

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (13,992)