cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

microsoft flow

1-Iset "send reminder" and determined the date but when I clicked "save" the mail sent immediately not in proposed date

2- I exported excel sheet into SharePoint so I f I adjust anything in SharePoint automatically it will be changed in excel file but the problem is that isn't happening in reverse-I if adjusted anything in excel sheet nothing happened in SharePoint file"
3- I made the approval system to calculate automatically the number of days.Each employee has 21 days vacation/year, so how can I create an approval system that can eliminate any holidays that employee would take it off from its original vacation system?
4- if I did any editing how can I make a reminder system for this editing?
5- How can I send a reminder from SharePoint through any program like Microsoft flow Except SharePoint designer?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: microsoft flow

Hi @mohamed,

I seem to be able to give some advice on your 1, 3, 4, 5 questions.

1,4,5 could be attributed to the problem that when you edit the item, then should send a notification at the time specified in the item's date field instead of sending the notification immediately.

You could create your Flow like this:

1. Use When an item is created or modified as a trigger
  2. Configure Delay until action, and configure the Dynamic content corresponding to the field in the item that indicates the specified time to be sent in this action.
  3. Configure Send notification action

As for your approval system, you could get the time of the leave by getting the item's creator.

Use his current holiday days minus the days of the application and then update his remaining holiday days with Update item action.

You may need to use two lists, one to hold the leave request and one to store the remaining holiday days.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: microsoft flow

can u give me more infomations ? photos or vedios abou that ? please

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,007)