cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awad0367
Advocate I
Advocate I

my flow fails when sharing with others

my flow crash when it si run by a suser who I share it with . Even I shared data connections eror occurs as shown in the image

Skärmbild (5).png

It started when I published app on sharepoint site , it worked for my side but gave error

Skärmbild (7).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hello @Awad0367 

From what I understand - Your colleague does not have permission to access the OneDrive folder, so if you share the Flow with him the Flow contains your connection and when he runs it, it will fail with Access denied error.

Depending on the Trigger you can either share the connection or ask him to login to OneDrive connector under his credential.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hello @Awad0367 

From what I understand - Your colleague does not have permission to access the OneDrive folder, so if you share the Flow with him the Flow contains your connection and when he runs it, it will fail with Access denied error.

Depending on the Trigger you can either share the connection or ask him to login to OneDrive connector under his credential.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Awad0367
Advocate I
Advocate I

hanks a lot. I did not see that I had the file at root instead of the folder that I shared under root. Now other can generate pdf  on site . 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,537)