cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

n00b needs help with what should be a simple.... OR

Esteemed Collegues,

I have what I believe to be a very straighforward Flow that looks at my inbox, pulls email based on sender and the looks for a key word in the body. 

When I have it set up to only look for one word- things work great.

example;

@contains(triggerBody()?['Body'], 'ch33')

I just need to reach the next step where I can enter multiple values

maybe something like;

@contains(triggerBody()?['Body'], 'ch33'OR '802422' OR 'joex')

can anyone help out this n00b with identify the proper format to have multiple values?

thank you much!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Advocate II
Advocate II

found the answer in another post here!!! 

here is an example;

@or(contains(triggerBody()['body'], 'test123'), contains(triggerBody()['body'], 'test345'), contains(triggerBody()['body'], 'test678'))

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chico,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Have you solved your problem?

I think your thought is right, you could take a try to click "Edit in advanced mode" within your Condition box and then type the following formula:

@or(contains(triggerBody()?['Body'], 'ch33'),contains(triggerBody()?['Body'], '802422'),contains(triggerBody()?['Body'], 'joex'))

More details about the or() expression within Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language#functions

More details about using expression in flow actions, please check the following article:

Use expression in flow actions

If you have any other questions about Microsoft Flow, please feel free to reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

yup!

that example that I found in someone elses post here, has resolved my needs.

- now time to learn how to reference collumns in an Excel sheet hosted in sharepoint!

- thank you,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (5,841)