cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

number of messages in flow "get messages" (from teams)

Hello , does any one knows how many messages ( max number )  the flow " get messages ) in teams takes ? 

Now i created a flow to get all messages but i'm worried after a while the flow take to long to execute. 

Is there a possibilité to limit the search for example the first 500? 

Another question perhaps, it only takes the messages and not the responses? (for me this would be a good thing because he search in the title of the message) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: number of messages in flow "get messages" (from teams)

Hello @Stijn007 

Have you resolved your issues with getting Teams messages?

It is possible to limit the number of messages you get - in the Get messages action, go into the Settings and turn on Pagination, then set the Threshold to 500.

Your other question, the messages will only include the original message and not the responses.

Kind regards, John

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: number of messages in flow "get messages" (from teams)

Hello @Stijn007 

Have you resolved your issues with getting Teams messages?

It is possible to limit the number of messages you get - in the Get messages action, go into the Settings and turn on Pagination, then set the Threshold to 500.

Your other question, the messages will only include the original message and not the responses.

Kind regards, John

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,521)