cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
melopodia
Level: Powered On

"Apply to Each" has no content for me to select

I had to use Apply to each to get the forms fields to show up for creating the file but there is nothing to select for the first field in Apply to each.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: "Apply to Each" has no content for me to select

Hi @melopodia 

You do not really need the apply to each loop over there. You can follow the steps in the screens shot below: 

ooo.PNG

Ensure that you provide the extension for filename.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

Sorry @melopodia but without a screenshot of your flow what you've said doesn't really help us towards a solution. So if you could post a screenshot....

Rob
Los Gallardos

melopodia

Yes, trying to get the screenshot to save. Flow apply.jpg

Super User
Super User

@melopodia ok, a few issues. For the the Get response details you need to select "List of response notifications Response Id", not current item. And the apply to each is not doing anything and should be there at all.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @melopodia 

You do not really need the apply to each loop over there. You can follow the steps in the screens shot below: 

ooo.PNG

Ensure that you provide the extension for filename.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

melopodia

Thanks for the screenshots, that helped me resolve this. 

melopodia

Is there a way to rich format the text in the created document? 

melopodia

The document is created and uploads to Sharepoint and is viewable in Teams Files but I cannot open it from Teams on computer or mobile. I can only open it from Sharepoint. 

Flow apply2.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,946)