cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjm6220
Level: Power Up

"Create a Copy of Calendar Event" Flow Error

My team is using a flow that would copy an appointment made on a person's individual calendar to a Group Calendar. One of my colleagues received the following message as the flow as not working for her even though all the right pieces were in place that had worked for everyone else. Could it be due to the share settings she gave to me? Right now, I can only see when she is busy, not the details of the appointment? Could that share setting be inhibiting her from being able to have her appointsments copied onto the group calendar? Similarly, another colleague has not shared her calendar with me and is running into similiar issues. Could it also be because her calendar has not been shared with me and I am the primary owner of the Group Calendar?FlowError.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
fchopo
Level: Powered On

Re: "Create a Copy of Calendar Event" Flow Error

Hello,

Has the user tried to edit the flow and enter its credentials in the connections settings of the outlook event trigger? 

2019-10-11 16_34_19-Create your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

Adding his/her credentials should allow the trigger to access the personal calendar with no problems.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
fchopo
Level: Powered On

Re: "Create a Copy of Calendar Event" Flow Error

Hello,

Has the user tried to edit the flow and enter its credentials in the connections settings of the outlook event trigger? 

2019-10-11 16_34_19-Create your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

Adding his/her credentials should allow the trigger to access the personal calendar with no problems.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,530)