cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmellis1
Microsoft
Microsoft

"Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager."

Is anyone else blocked from editing/saving flows right now because of the mysterious frequently encountered server error message? Or is it just me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @gmellis1 

Could be a temporary or a tenant specific issue. You might wanna give it some time and if you still continue to face issues, please reach out to support directly. Similar issue: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/There-s-a-problem-with-the-flow-s-trigge...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gmellis1 ,

Could you please share more details about the error message or a screenshot when the error appears?

Does your problem still exists?

My flow always works well and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @gmellis1 

Could be a temporary or a tenant specific issue. You might wanna give it some time and if you still continue to face issues, please reach out to support directly. Similar issue: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/There-s-a-problem-with-the-flow-s-trigge...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

It's been 9 days...   I still cannot access my flows.  I get this error.

JohnGorena_0-1634562575464.png

AzureResourceManagerServerError

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is 'cd670f1f-04c7-48a2-88f0-d25078b9cc04'.

HELP!!!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,288)