cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

"Link to Item" not working error cannot find ClientRequestId or ServiceRequestId

I have created a simple flow triggered from a PowerApp. It simply sends an approver a link to the item to review it so they can put it in production/approve it. I use the  "Link to Item" in the Email and when users click on it the SharePoint list comes up and the correct Item Name is in the title but the item fails to load into the form and I get the following error:

The specified record was not found. Server Response: ItemMaster failed: Could not find field. clientRequestId: 61ff1b8d-6a44-4f55-9d51-88602151f2f4 serviceRequestId: 61ff1b8d-6a44-4f55-9d51-88602151f2f4

 

I completely deleted my flow and created a brand new one based on solutions I have read in here. Some people say this fixes this issue and unfortunately it does not fix mine. And solutions? I couldn't find any on this forum...New Item workflowNew Item workflow

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: "Link to Item" not working error cannot find ClientRequestId or ServiceRequestId

@GregGuth 

Can you tell me what data is being supplied by PowerApps?  Are you using a filer query inside of your Get items action.  Also, I suspect that you should be using Get Item rather than Get Items but you'll need to provide the list item ID.

 

 

 

 

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: "Link to Item" not working error cannot find ClientRequestId or ServiceRequestId

Scott, I really appreciate your response. I did just re-work my PowerAutomate to use "Get Item" as you suggested. I was really hoping that would resolve it. I am passing 2 variables, status of the request and the ID of the current item. I created 2 variables and assigned the passed information to each variable. I then semd myself a DEBUG Email to confirm both values are successfully being passed. They are. Initially, they were not. Sadly with all of these changes, I am still getting the exact same result.ApproveRejectNewItemRequest workflowApproveRejectNewItemRequest workflow

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: "Link to Item" not working error cannot find ClientRequestId or ServiceRequestId

I am so sorry, that image is the stste before I reworked it based on your feedback. The one here is the new one with still the same results unfortunately...ApproveRejectNewItemRequest Version 2.0ApproveRejectNewItemRequest Version 2.0

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,761)