cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z002
Frequent Visitor

"Populate a Word Template" connector error "'\b', hexadecimal value 0x08, is an invalid character."

Hello Everyone,

I'm facing a problem using the "Populate a Word Template" connector in Power Automate with Chinese language.

Our Power App is gathering Information from the Baidu Search engine and is creating a report out auf the results.

It seems that there are hidden Characters in the text string from Baidu.

The Error Message says:

The Error msg says: "message": "BadGateway",

"innerError": {

"status": 500,

"message": "'\b', hexadecimal value 0x08, is an invalid character.\r\nclientRequestId: dc1ec611-2b9e-495c-9884-3d92f5b8dd6c",

"error": {

"message": "'\b', hexadecimal value 0x08, is an invalid character."

I already tried to replace() the Characters '\b' from the String before using the "Populate a word Template" connector but it is not changing anything.

Do you have any idea what else I could try do solve this?

The app is already working with 50+ languages but only with Chinese I'm getting this kind of errors.

see less

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,581)